Name of the dish: Tortellini Carbonara
- 1 package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cheese-with garlic-cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package ham, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- (If you want you can add 2 cups frozen peas to make your meal more healthy)
Boil the pasta into salt water for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, cook cream cheese and milk in a large pan for 3 minutes to 5 minutes or until cream cheese is melting add sauce and stir constantly. Next add ham and peas: cook and stir them for 3 minutes to 5 minutes. After that, drain pasta and add sauce. Mix them lightly. Then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on the top. Now your delicious dish is ready!
I hope enjoy your dish!