Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Biggest Invention!

  What do we do when we have forgotten the mobile phone at home? PANIC!! The mobiles are a part of our life.Some people can't live without them.
  Mobiles have advantages and disadvantages.Everyone knows the advantages.How about the disadvantages?The excessive use of mobile phones can cause problems to our health but also to our friends.
  Personally, I use my mobile phone in order to download and listen to music.I also use it to find information from websites.Finally, I use it to keep in touch with my friends through the social media.We can use mobile phones in order to play games, check our emails, e.t.c.
  The mobiles are a look at the future.In the future, I think mobiles will be smaller or bigger. No one knows!! Maybe they can fly and follow us instead of us carrying them. Perhaps in the future we won't need laptops or tablets. Mobiles are a new world!!!

1 comment: