Sunday, March 1, 2015

A book for Geniuses.

      My favourite hobby is reading books. I read books all day, every day. I rarely find books, which are really good.
      Three months ago I went to my favourite library, which is called Bookbox, to borrow a book. I had been looking for a special book for five hours. Suddenly a book fell down from the bookcase. The book's title was ''Book for Geniuses''.
       I found that title interesting and after a lot of thought, I borrowed it. I started reading the book and I couldn't stop. It was a book for people who like Mathematics and History. I'm not telling you the story, because you must read it.
     I liked that the writer was very clever so his book was breathtaking. I didn't feel bored and I didn't sleep the the nights, because I wanted to learn the end. It was really the best book I have ever read.
      I would surely recommend you this book, because it isn't a book, it's <<the>> book.

1 comment:

  1. I want to buy this fantastic book because agent Elpi described it very successfully! Well done, blogger!

    ReplyDelete