Friday, December 4, 2015

About myself

HELLO

  My name is Marianna and I am twelve years old. I go to junior  high school and  I  live in Heraklio  in Crete.
     In our family  we are for of us . My dad is called John and he is a civil engineer. My mum is called  Androniki and she is a teacher. I also have a sister called Catherine  and she is 15 years old.
    I am interested in music specifically the piano. I like playing basketball and I am in a sport team.
My favourite  films are SPECTER and  PIXELS .I like  mystery books, and my favourite  subject is maths. I am very responsible and kind . I am also sociable and  good student. I hate irresponsible and immature people.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AGAIN.
GOODBYE!

2 comments:

  1. Bravo Marianna! I have just sent your text to our French friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marianna,
    We are on holiday in France for two weeks tomorrow. We can't wait ! What about you ?
    Congratulations for the reading competition !!!! :)
    Enjoy your Christmas Holiday !!!
    Merry Christmas to all of you !!!!!

    ReplyDelete