Sunday, March 22, 2020

My top tip for a holiday

   Last summer I went with family to Italy.It was amazing.We visited lots of beautiful sights like colosseum,Pompei and the two volcanoes of Aitna and Bezoubios.It was really nice but colosseum was a little bit boring.Anyway,when we arrived to Italy i realised that i forgot to take my camera with me,so i didn't take photos of the beautiful sights which we visited.So if you go on holidays with your family you must take your camera with you.

------------------------

These are the changes I am suggesting. You can compare the two versions of the text:

   Last summer I went to Italy with family to Italy.It was amazing.We visited lots of beautiful sights, COMMA  like THE Colosseum, Pompei and the two volcanoes of Aitna and Bezouvios. It was really nice, COMMA but THE Colosseum was a little bit boring. Anyway, when we arrived to Italy, COMMA I (always capital) realised that I had forgotten to take my camera with me, so I didn't take photos of the beautiful sights which we visited.So if you go on holidays with your family, COMMA you must take your camera with you.

------------------------
Romanos, you also forgot that this was supposed to be a two-paragraph text, right? In the second paragraph, you could describe an experience you had during your holidays which proves that your advice is good. Look again at the sample writing on the student's book to understand better.

Another note: GO TO+ place + with whom (there is a specific word order in English!)

I think you can rewrite the text by correcting the mistakes and adding at least one more paragraph. OK? You can do this, amazing blogger! Christina 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment