Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Applying for a job


     Dear Sir / Madam, 

            I am writing to apply the position of part-time shop assistant, which I saw advertised in today's Abstract News ( August 6th ).
            I am twenty years old and I have worked as a shop manager and shop assistant, for approximately four years in a souvenir shop at Knossos in Crete, so I already have some experience. I speak English, French, Russian fluently. 
           As for my personal qualities, I would describe myself as punctual, sociable, hard-working and keen on art. I am very interested in contemporary art and I would like to learn more about it. I believe this post would give me this opportunity. This job will give me a chance to learn more about art and gain valuable experience.
          Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information. I am available for an interview at any time and I look forward to hearing from you.

                                                    Yours faithfully,
                                               Giannis Mathioudakis

No comments:

Post a Comment