Sunday, August 18, 2013

Applying for a job


            Dear Sir/Madam,

    I am writing to apply for the position of part-time shop assistant. I saw this advertisement in today's Patrida. 
I am nineteen years old and I have worked as a shop assistant in a video club, so I know this job. I have
qualifications in five languages: English, German, Spanish, Russian and Italian.
    I believe that I'm a very hard working man because I am never lazy at work.Also, I would describe myself as punctual because in my last I was never late. I prefer this job, since I hope to learn more about art because I love it and I am very keen on it.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information. If you want, I will come for an interview at any time and I look forward to hearing from you.
     
                         
                       Yours faithfully,

                               George Kalogerakis

No comments:

Post a Comment