Monday, October 7, 2013

Speaking Questions

1. Where do you live?
I was born in Heraklion and I have lived here ever since.

2. Can you tell me something about your town?
Heraklion is the capital of Crete. It has many attractions to see and a lot of shops,restaurants etc. Holidays in Heraklion means:hot weather and beach. It is a beautiful place.

3. Do you work or are you a student?
I am a student and I go to Junior High School.

4. What do you like about your school?
I like the the very big schoolyard because we do a lot of things and the building because it has great facilities.

5. What time do you go to school?
I usually go to school at 8 o'clock but sometimes I go there earlier.

6. What time do you come from school?
In the Junior Hight School we have 7 hours every day so I come back at 2 o'clock.

 

1 comment:

  1. OK Evaki. You can add a couple of sentences in cases you have something extra to say, but generally speaking, it's great! See you today!

    ReplyDelete