Monday, November 11, 2013

Personal Speaking Questions Stage 1

Personal Speaking Questions Stage 1


10) What do you like doing in your free time? Do you prefer doing something active or restful?


     To be honest, I don't have much free time, but in my free time (but when I do) I usually do something restful. I am keen on reading books and watching movies (especially crime movies with adventure and mystery). I also enjoy listening to music and sketching. However, I like doing active things too. I love hanging out with my friends and going to the cinema. I also like dancing and I have dance lessons five times a week.


11) Do you enjoy listening to music? What kinds of music do you like?

     I love listening to music, because it makes me happy and helps me when I need to relax. My favourite kind of music is Rock. I listen to music everyday, when I study, when I go and when I return from school and even when I am trying to sleep. Music is a very important part of my life and I couldn't live without listening to music.


12) Tell us about your English teacher.

     Our English teacher is called Miss Christina and she is a very innovative and creative teacher. She helps us learn English in many different ways like playing games, using the computer and reading world-famous English books. She is very funny and friendly with everyone and we have a great time in class. However, she is strict when it is necessary and in my opinion that is a very good ability too. To sum up, Miss Christina is one of the best teachers I've ever had.


13) Do you enjoy studying English? 

    I enjoy studying English, because - except from the fact that I like all the foreign laguages - I believe English is the most important language and it will be very useful for me in the future because I want to travel and live abroad.

14) Do you think English will be useful for you in the future? 



    There are many reasons I believe English will be useful for me in the future. Firstly, because English is our global language and if you know English you can communicate easily with everyone. Moreover, an English certificate is an essential qualfication for almost every kind of occupation. Also, by learning English we broaden our knowledge and it give us some further education.  In addition, English will be very useful for me because I want to travel and live abroad. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post Katerinaki! And thank you for the kind words, you know I love you all deeply!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete