Wednesday, November 6, 2013

PET:Speaking Questions-Stage 1

11.What do you like doing in your free time?Do you prefer doing something active or something restful?
In my free time I usually watch TV,playing computer games,listening to music or read a book. I don't have so much free time these days because I have a lot of homework but I usually read a small book or watch a movie. These are restful things but as I said before I don't have so much free time to do something active. But I am having ballet lessons three times a week so I exercise a lot.

12.Do you enjoy listening to music?What kind of music do you like?
I really enjoy listening to music because it relaxes me.I usually listen to pop music. If I like a song I find the lyrics and then I sing karaoke. Sometimes I read the review of this song but not very often because I don't care so much what the other people say.

13.Tell us about your English Teacher
My English teacher is very beautiful with black long hair. She is very kind and funny.We always learn further information about English and England and we always enjoy the lesson with her.

14.Do you enjoy studying English?
Yes, I really enjoy studying English because it is an excellent and a not very difficult language. I also learn new vocabulary and I improve my grammar.

15.Do you think English will be useful for you in the future?
Yes, because it is an global language and I obtain valuable information from it. It will be useful if I travel to another country and I want to communitate with other people or set up my own business.

2 comments: