Thursday, August 14, 2014

London Trip


      My educational trip to London was an experience that I will never, ever forget. I had an extremely great time there. As I believe, the best way to learn a foreign language is to visit the country where it  is spoken. I learnt a lot of new things there that I will never forget.
       We stayed in a hotel which was not really nice and far away from the city of London, but the staff was very helpful. We visited lots of museums, like the Natural History Museum, the British Museum, Madame Tussauds and others. We went on a cruise on the Thames River and we visited Harrods. We went to Covent Garden, Liecester Square and Piccadily Circus. We watched the changing of the guard at the Buckingham Palace, we walked past Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Also, we visited the Royal Observatory of Greenwich and we attended the service at St. Paul's Cathedral.
      Finally, I think that our trip was really impressive. I recommend that everyone should go to London and I would do it again!

This is my video with photographs from London.
The song : Landing in London


2 comments:

  1. Nice post John! Thank you for sharing your memories with us! (I have corrected some tiny mistakes, though!) :-)

    ReplyDelete