Tuesday, July 5, 2011

E-mail time :)

This is another piece of homework and particularly a composition to a friend.


Dear Pam

Thank you for your email.I'm glad you had a good time in my housewarming party.The reason that I'm writing to you is to answer all the questions that you asked me in your last e-mail.

Firstly, you asked me if it was a trouble to clean up the house after the party.To be honest, it was a big trouble to clean the house at midnight by myself, but I managed to finish before four o'clock.Secondly, you asked me which photos I want you to give me.I'd really like the ones that we are diving in my swimming pool. Also I would like the one that Jason tripped and everyone was laughing at him.Another photo that I want you to give me is the one that we are all together.

You also wanted to know if i had found your diary; the answer is yes ! I found it yesterday when I was making my bed- it had fallen under my bedside table.I'll give it to you when I pay you a visit to check out your new house.The good news is that I will visit you very soon! I hope you don't mind if I come tomorrow afternoon. Ohh, I almost forgot! You asked me what I want to do when I come to your new house.It would be fantastic if we could swim in your swimming pool.Another thing that I would really love to do is to see all the new cool stuff and furniture your new house has! You know, I really love doing such things.

Anyway,that's all for now. I can't wait to visit your new house!Let me know if any problem comes up.

Best wishes
Stergios

1 comment:

  1. Another great post by a great blogger! That was one of your best compositions! Bravo!

    (Remember: Problems come UP, not out.)

    See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete