Friday, July 15, 2011

summer adventure

Three years ago, my father and I went on a trip to a lake called "Gergeri".After we enjoyed looking at the beautiful scenery and taking a lot of pictures, we got in our old car to return home.

As I said before, our car was actually too old. So, while my dad was driving, he smelt a strange smell like fire. Then, we saw smoke given off from the car! After that, we stopped and my father tried to fix it, but it was too difficult... So, we were in the middle of nowhere and there was no signal on our mobile phones.

After 20 minutes, we decided to leave our car and find a village or a town. We were thirsty because of the very hot weather and a bit hungry. We found a church, but unfortunately it didn't have a fountain.

We had been searching for about an hour when we finally found a village.We drank a lot of water and ate some food. There was signal, then, for our mobile phones, so we called my uncle and asked him to come and finally he came and we got home.From now on, I won't get into an old car again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent story Minas!!! I have corrected some mistakes, but it was very good, overall! See you in a few days! :-)

    ReplyDelete