Saturday, October 15, 2016

About me

Could you tell me something about your family?
In my family there are three members, my parents and me. I'm an only child, but I always long for a sibling. My father's name is Chronis and my mother's name is Stella.They are teachers in primary school.My father is a Head Master

Could you  describe your neighbourhood?
I live in a crowded neighbourhood.There are lots of houses and shops. There are traffic on the streets and the air is polluted because of the fumes.Near my house there are three schools abd one park,where sometimes I go with my friends.Also there is a theatre nearby.Although my neighbourhood is very polluted, there are many places to chill out with friends and have fun!

What do you like about your local area?
My local area is nice.There are lots of trendy shops,restaurants and schools nearby. It only takes me five minutes to walk to shops.But my school is far away.However lots of my friends live nearby, so I can meet them easily.There are lots of parks, where children can relax and have a good time.

Is there anything you would change about youw neighbourhood?

 I like my neighbourhood, but it would be good if there was less pollution.Also I would like it if there was a cinema or a bowling alley nearby.I thimk that planting some trees would be a good idea too.


How often do you go to the city? 

I love going to the city and spending time with my friends at shops and at the restaurants. But I can't do it every day,bacause I have school and other lessons in the afternoon.I usually go to the city centre once a week.

What do you like doing in your free time? 

In my freetime I love dancing and listening to music.Also I spend time with my friends.Sometimes we go to the city centre an sometimes we stay at home to relax!

1 comment:

  1. Well done blogger!!! Once again, your work is amazing!!! Keep up the great effort!

    ReplyDelete