Thursday, October 27, 2016

Writing: A scary story

It was Sunday afternoon when we arrived at my friend's hotel who I had known since from high school in Heraklion. That hotel was so big and his project was "a castle night" which was on the restaurant and it was nice with music. dancing and delicious foods, like "king burger"
  After the restaurant, at midnight we went to our rooms to sleep. I was listening to music in my castle bedroom when I heard a strange noise which was coming from the corridor. I was really scared and I walked to the door slowly to see what it was but I didn't see anything. I wanted to speak to my parents but they were watching TV.
  I was saying " Finally I go out there to see what it is" and I went to the corridor. One minute later my brother went from a dark side and scared me. I laughed because I was scared  with my brother and I thought that a ghost was in the corridor.

No comments:

Post a Comment