Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A dialogue


George : Hello!What's your name? 

Tom :My name is Tom, and yours?

George: My name is George.Where do you come from?

Tom : I come from England.

George : Where do you live in England?

Tom : I live in Bristol.

George : Were you born there?

Tom : No,I was born in London and then we moved to Bristol because of my father's job.

George : Hm! Very interesting.Do you come from a big family?

Tom : No,we are the four of us: my parents, my sister and I.

George :What do you like to do in your free time?

Tom : I enjoy listening to music.

George : Do you do any sports?

Tom : Yes,I play football and I have joined in a football academy.

George : Me too!And what is your favorite school subject?

Tom  : My favorite subjects are maths and history.



No comments:

Post a Comment