Saturday, July 27, 2013

The La Notte pizzeria


   Yesterday I ate at a pizzeria called <La Note>.I have eaten in this pizzeria in the past because it's near to         
  my house.
   When I came in ,I saw a very friendly and warm atmosphere.The atmosphere was as welcoming and 
  friendly as the owners.The staff was very polite,too.Also,the service was very -very fast. 
    The food was beautifully presented and had a very good taste.Also, the food was very well baked 
   and that's a reason which this pizza was very good.  
     I would recommend this pizzeria to my friends because the food was delicious and the prices were very 
   reasonable.                                       


                                 

1 comment:

  1. Well done George! I am only wondering why your lines look like this and not like normal paragraphs.... :-)

    ReplyDelete