Sunday, December 14, 2014

Informal letter giving information

Hi Kylie 
              It was great to hear from you .When are you leaving ?
              I had a fantastic time at my ecological trip last three months  , I learn about wildlife , but the hours are long , and  I should warn you that you have to get up early. If you don't know about strange species of animals and birds , you 'll learn all about them there. Moreover, everyone was friendly.
              If  I were you , I would take a video camera , binoculars , insect repellent and heavy boots. I would take insect repellent because in these areas there are many flies. I suggest taking a torch too.
                         I hope you have a good time.

                                 Best wishes
                                      Nick


1 comment: