Friday, October 13, 2017
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
This photo shows a small homeless dog. I met him at the beach one day and he was very hungry. So , the next day I went to the beach again and fed him. Since then we became very good friends and I can't wait until next summer to meet him again. With this photo I want to show you how you can help other people and animals and have a good time with them too !
Friday, October 6, 2017
2) Visit My English Lab and set up your account. Make sure you join the following courses:
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Also,I have tried sports which I didn't like, like basketball.This is a sport for tall people! I am not as tall. This sport isn't to my liking.
I have watched a lot of sports on TV, like synchronised swimming, tennis, kickboxing e.t.c. but my favourite is synchronised swimming. I would to try this sport because,I love dancing and swimming. This is a sport which combines dancing and swimming.
I would like in the future to continue dancing, because it is my favourite activity!
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Friday, March 24, 2017
The ghost is the latest addition Rolls-Royse company and its the most powerful car they have ever built.The ghost has the most powerful engine that has ever been created by the company.The speciality of this car is the handcraftsmanship. It's how long each car takes to assemble. It's how much detail goes into every single part of the car and it's also just the feel that the car gives you as a customer.Moreover the price of the car is a quarter of a million pounds.
BY Stelios Paterakis and George Georgantelis.
And another place to visit is on one of the tallest mountains in Britain, ofScotland called Cairngorm National Park.The views across Cairngorm National Park are stunning and you can see why this is Britain’s largest nature reserve.
The final destination is the famous landmarks of Loch Ness were some people said that there is a monster.It’s 37km long and 239m deep at the deepest point!
Evagelia and Marianthi
A world-known science museum can be found in London.It is home for almost 230.000 pieces. It is dedicated to learning.: Knowledge is the foundation for human development!Everywhere you look you can see the impact of science so there is nothing more important than knowledge!
Marianna , Marina
In Great Britain there is an enormous variety of shops.Some are small, some are bigger and others are olympic sized. Some shops which are called department stores include all kinds of shops . A person can find anything in those shops.Some years ago in the Harrods they even sold a lion.Also there are some smaller shops that are selling unique products that can be found only in these shops. Also you can find market stalls that are small specialist shops.So Great Britain is a place that you can find anything you want and which has all the kinds of shops that you can imagine.
Thursday, March 23, 2017
In groups, visit the webpage above, choose a section (e.g. food or culture) and watch the videos.
Then, each group should write a blog post about the things they learnt from the videos. You can also add picture or your own comments about life in Great Britain.
The best presentation wins an eatable prize! Good luck!
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
'' Teenagers do not have a lot of free time, and they waste it.'' What do you think of this statement.
I agree with this statement that teenagers do not have a lot of free time because they may have a lot of homework but when they have, they waste it on computers and television instead of doing something more creative.
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Friday, March 3, 2017
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Ronald Adair was murdered in London in the spring.
- Dr.Watson knew that Sherlock Holmes loved to investigate this type of mystery.
- Ronald Adair lived with his mother and his sister in London.
- One of Ronald's hobbies was playing cards.
- Ronald's friends were aristocrats and very rich.
- Ronald came home from the club at 10 o'clock.
- When his mother came home she wanted to say goodnight to Ronald.
- When there was no reply, and because the door was locked on the inside, Ronald's mother asked to open the door by force.
- He was murdered between 22:00 and 23:20 on March 30th 1894.
- Adair k was shot in the head.
- The crime weapon j was not next to the body.
- The money was arranged in piles. It locked as if Adair b had been counting his winnings and losses at cards.
- The money g had not been stolen.
- On the sheet of paper Adair h had written names and numbers.
- Mrs Adair could not come into the room because it c had been locked from the inside.
- The flowers i lay undisturbed. So, no-one f had jumped from the window.
- Watson was sure no-one d had climbed up the wall because there m were no traces and no drainpipe.
- The murderer a did not shoot from the window because nobody e had heard a shot.
- Nothing l was stolen in the room.
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Friday, January 27, 2017
In my opinion , living in the nature is very nice because the air is cleaner and healthier and the environment is peaceful and relaxing . So, i would totally recommend to anyone a day out to picnic, to camp or anything.There is nothing better than staying under the shades of a tree forgeting about the routine and just relax. However, it is better to do it with family or friends.
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Download the story, check out the new words and start reading!
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
1) Read this text https://learnenglishteens.britishcouncil.org/skills/reading-skills-practice/skills-21st-century-workplace and do the two activities under it. What is your score?
2) Now watch this video of "Friends" https://youtu.be/cslyPxzMLWg After that, leave a comment under this post saying what the most important things are when you want to succeed in your job.
You can use http://www.dictionary.com/