Sunday, July 17, 2016

A scary story

        I was listening to music in my castle bedroom when I heard a strange noise. This noise was like loud and strange footsteps. It was an empty house but we went there for our holiday. The night was dark and the wind was howling. Then I decided to solve this strange probkem.
        I was following this noise in the big corridor. I climbed the stairs carefully. A few minutes later, I saw the attic's wooden door. The noise was heard from the attic. I pushed open the door. Just then, I looked for ghosts. Suddenly, I saw a white shape. My heart was beating loudly. "Help'' I screamed. My parents came into the attic. They were rooted to the spot and pale. So was I.
       Finally, we heard an evil smile from the castle. "Hahaha'' we listened. We ran out of the castle as fast as we could!      

1 comment: