Sunday, July 17, 2016

Scary story

                                                               
   
I was listening to music in my castle bedroom when I heard a strange noise. My parents had gone for a walk so I was alone at the castle. I climbed the spiral straircase. I got out of the castle. The night was dark and the wind was howling.
   I saw a light at the bottom of the castle. I was listening to weird whispers from the locked room, which was unlocked at the moment. I was terrified and scared. I entered the room and there was a homeless old man. I understood he wanted food, water and something warm.
   He was scared and he ran as fast as he could to exit the tower. Since then, I never saw him again.

1 comment:

  1. This poor man must have been very scared!!! Well done for the story and the blog post, agent Mike!

    ReplyDelete