Friday, October 19, 2018

City or country life?

                                         

  Some people say city life is bad for young people.However, I come from a city and I disagree with the statement.
  The main reason I prefer the city is because it is bigger than the countryside, so it has more schools as well as cafés, young people and teenangers can make more friends. Personally, it is important for me to be near shops and cafés, because I am interested in going for a walk with my friends on Saturday.
   The only downside at the city is the noise.The cars, the people, the motorbikes and the buses make a lot of noise. Also, it is a bit annoying, but if you are used to living with noise, it is not a big problem.
    On balance, I disagree that city life is bad for young people, as I think city lifestyle is more exciting than life in the countryside. In spite of that, some teenangers could not cope with life in the city, so it comes down to personal opinion.                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment