Saturday, July 16, 2011

An e-mail to Pam


Dear Pam

Thanks for your last e-mail. I'm glad you had a great time in my housewarming party. I'm writing to answer your questions.


After the party there was only chaos in the house: the tables were full of cans, glasses and boxes of pizza, and on the floor there were spilled drinks and glass from a broken glass. My parents weren't there, so I had to vacuum and tidy up alone.Regarding the photos, I'd like you to give me two of copies: the in which I'm with john in front of the window, and the other one, in which everyone is in.

Concerning your diary, I'll give it to you on Saturday. You asked me what I'd like to do in your party. I'd love to admire your new house. As for games, we can play the same games we played in my housewarming party. Also, we can explore your new neighbourhood.

I look forward to visiting your new house. I hope you'll like it, and let me know if any problem comes up.

Yours,
Minas

1 comment: