Friday, January 2, 2015

A letter to Kylie.

            Hi Kylie,
     
        It was great to hear from you and that you're going on an amazing trip. How many days does your trip last?
      I had an unforgettable time in my trip last year. If you don't know much about the sharks and the dolphins, you'll learn a lot of inforation about them, such as what they eat and where they live. Although the dolphins are friendly, I should warn you that the sharks are very dangerous and you have to come face-to-face with them! However, if you're lucky, you will swim with dolphins and you won't notice that a shark was going to bite you!

      If I were you, I'd take goggles with me and I suggest taking a swimsuit. You'll also need an underwater camera for videos with the dolphins and the sharks and a knife, if something goes wrong!
   
      Well, I think that's all. I hope you have a good time.
      Bye for now,
           Elpidoforos.

1 comment: