Monday, January 26, 2015

Television Competitons

I think television competitons are very fun. Personally,I have always dreamt of entering one of them,especially when I was a little kid. Nevertheless,in my opinion,they are a little overrated.

I like the television competitions because they sometimes are informative. For example,when they ask you questions and if you answer wrongly,they show you the right answer,so you learn things.

In addition to this,you can win awesome prizes if you are good enough.For instance,if you answer the five first questions correctly,you will win 2.000$ or if you achieve 10 missions you will win a bike,computer,phone....

So television competitions are very fun,informative and you can win fantastic prizes,but there are a lot of things that are more exciting than them,like extreme sports.

1 comment: