Sunday, August 17, 2014

~One of the best moments of "Despicable Me 2"~

Despicable Me is one of the best animation films, I've ever seen!It is so hilarious that you can't help laughing.Minions make the movie very funny but the other heroes are perfect, too!

One of my favourite moments of the film is when Gru goes to say goodnight to his girls and discovers that Margo is texting with a child called Avery.Then he asks Margo if "Avery" is a boy's name or a girls'name.After that, Agnes tells him that she knows what makes him being a man-his bald hair!Here is the dialogue which I found it on http ://www.imdb.com/title/tt1690953/quotes.In my opinion this moment is one of the funniest moments of the film and makes me feel very happy thanks to its humour!

Gru: Good night, Edith.
[gives her a good night kiss and gently pulls the beanie over Edith's eyes]
Gru: Good night, Margo.
[gives her a goodnight kiss, but returns in suspicion]
Gru: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hold the horses. Who are you texting?
Margo: No one. Just my friend Avery.
Gru: Avery...
[confused]
Gru: Avery? Is that a girl's name or a boy's name?
Margo: Does it matter?
Gru: No. No, it doesn't matter, unless it's a boy!
Agnes: I know what makes you a boy.
Gru: [concerned] Uhh... Oooh... you... do?
Agnes: Your bald head.
Gru: [relieved] Oh... yes.
Agnes: It's really smooth. Sometimes I stare it, and imagine a little chick popping out.
[imitating a chick]
Agnes: Peep-peep-peep.
Gru: Good night, Agnes.
[kisses her forehead]
Gru: Never get older.

In my view, Despicable Me 2 is an awesome film and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe! I laughed a lot, as well, especially shen the chick popping out of Gru's head was mentioned! Great choice of scene, amazing blogger!

    ReplyDelete