Saturday, October 12, 2013

Personal Speaking Questions Stage 1

7) Do you come from a large or a small family?

In my family there are four of us. My mother (42 years old) and father (47 years old), who are employees, I (14 years old) and my twenty-year old brother. He is a football player and a student in university. We also have three pets, two dogs and one cat, so except them I come from a normal family. 


8) Do you often see your grandparents?

Actually, I live in the  same apartment block with my mother's parents, so I see them everyday! But on the other hand, I usually see twice a month my father's parents twice a month.


9) Do you get on with your brother? What kind of things do you do together?

To be honest a few years ago, I didn't get on with my brother, because I wasn't a teenager, (comma) so we didn't have a lot of things in common, but now we get on really well. We usually say how was our day in school was, or volleyball training. Some other times we exchange opinions about songs, films and clothes. We are good friends and we trust our secrets to each other. Furthermore, we watch films or our favourite series together. However, we play with our pets too. We haven't been down town together yet, because he spends most of his spare time with his own friends, so when we are both at home, we spend quality time together.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo Marina! I have underlined my corrections so do take a look! :-)

    ReplyDelete