Monday, August 22, 2011

Holidays

Last week we did not have English lessons so me and my family went on holiday in a hotel at Ierapetra on Saturday till Tuesday.There we had a great time we were on the beach all day long and at night after we ate dinner we went for a walk in Ierapetra.After we returned from there the next couple of days I stayed in my friend's house were I had a lot of fun.On Friday I stayed in playing computer games and watching TV.Finally on Saturday I did my homework for my English lesson on Monday and on Sunday I went to the beach with my family and our friends.

2 comments:

  1. Well Stergie, I am sure you missed English a lot during these days! I can only imagine how happy you are now that we have started lessons again! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,I'm very happy I can't wait for our lesson

    ReplyDelete