Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My favourite horror films (trailers)

My favourite type of film is the horror films,and my favourite  horror movie is the ring(in this post I will show you new horror movies, so I don't show you the trailer). I don't like the movies which are full of gory scenes, they are disgusting. I like mostly the suspense. However, these are the trailers of some of the best new horror movies I have ever seen;

(this is really nice)
Husk (2010) trailer


The descent (2005) trailer


Shutter (2008) trailer


If you see these films, they will terrify you, but I'm sure you will enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiring post Minas! Are you sure we are not going to be terrified??? :-) I have to point out, though, that you have become an excellent blogger, full of ideas and suggestions!

    ReplyDelete