Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A dialogue

Johanna: Hi!Have you just arrived at the Pioneer Summer Camp? My name is Johanna.
Eva: I'm Eva.Yes,I've just arrived.
Johanna: Where are you from?
Eva: I am from Heraklion,Crete in Greece.I was born in Heraklion and I have lived here ever since.Do you come from a big family?
Johanna: Not really.There are only the three of us- my mum, my dad and I.
Eva: Do you get on well with your parents?
Johanna: Oh yes.We are very close.Have you got any pets?
Eva: Yes, I have a dog.Her name is Candy.Have you got any hobbies?
Johanna: No,but I'm looking forward to trying a few while I am at the camp. Have you?
Eva: Not much.Only the ballet.
Johanna: Sounds good to me.What is your favourite school subject?
Eva: English of course!
Johanna: Me too!I think we are going to be great friends.
Eva: So do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment