Sunday, July 6, 2014

Visit Lygaria!

Dear Editor,

I am writing to nominate Lygaria as the best place for a day out in Heraklion Crete!

Lygaria is very peaceful place to spend a day out with your family or friends. It has one of the most beautiful beaches in Crete and also its sea is just wonderful. Lygaria is like a closed beach surounded by some awesome hills that makes it perfect. Because of that, there are many waves. Lygaria's sea is absolutely clean, because instead of water is has a cliff at the beginning of the sea and then some rocks and just a little bit of sand. At Lygaria you can't do many activities, like go windsurfing (unfortunately, you can't go surfing because there are no waves), you can drive a jet ski or be driven and just stay in an inflatable banana.Also, you can go scuba diving if you want! Lygaria is not only known about the beaches but also about the food they make there and how open handed are the locals are there. You can buy lots of souvenirs there and eat some delicious seafood. Even though (no comma here) it hasn't got many hotels, you can just rent some houses which look to the sea. Lygaria also has many attractions that you don't have to miss!

Well, the first time I went to Lygaria it was 2-3 years ago and the reason was that my cousins invited me there for a day there. They had already rented an apartment there a few days before. So I went with my family. In the first sight I got amazed from that natural beauty that, that small place possessed. I did many things there with my cousins and my other relatives there: we swam , we ate, we dived from the hills and also went exploring the place and the sea with our masks. The sea inside was brilliant with all that colourful sea animals that we saw there. We played rackets there,too!

To sum up, even though it is not such a touristic place, (comma) it really is an extraodinary place and I could spend weeks there without leaving for even a day! I would definitely recommend it to everyone who wants to spend a day out or even their summer holidays.

Your faithfully,
Kristian Vishka
Further comments: Kristian, your text and photo are amazing as usual, but be careful when you write a letter to the editor. It must be a little more formal. It is not a magazine article. We'll say more in person. Great effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment